LEASE AGREEMENT怎么写,书写LEASE AGREEMENT注意事项,标准LEASE AGREEMENT,找优秀合同范本上律师365.来源：整理来自互联网，仅供参考
This agreement of lease is made on this _____day of December ______by and BETWEEN:
Mrs. Ghazala Waheed w/o Abdul Waheed, Adult, R/o House No.___, DHA, Lahore Cantt, (hereinafter to as the LESSOR of the ONE PART).
Mr.___,R/o China, refereed to as the LESSEE of the OTHER PART.(Expression “LESSOR” and “LESSEE” wherever the context so permit shall always mean and include their respective heirs, successors legal representative and assignees).
WHEREAS the LESSOR is the lawful owner and in lawful possession of House No,___,DHA, Lahore Cantt, consisting of 4 Bedrooms with bath, D/D,TV; Lounge, Kitchen, Store, Servant, Quarter together with fixtures and fitting (hereinafter collectively called the demised premises).
And whereas the LESSOR has agreed the lease and the LESSEE has agreed to take on lease the demised premises on the terms and condition as given below:
1. This agreement in only valid if LESSEE is renewed and extended for the lease period.
2. The LESSOR lets LESSEE takes the DEMISSED PREMISES for a period of 12 months
Commencing from 15th January 2004. The Lease is renewable for a further period as may be mutually agreed in writing on expiry of the lease period
3. The rent of the DEMISED PREMISES shall be USD3,300/-(US dollars Three Thousand and Three hundred Only) per month
4. The LESSOR hereby acknowledges receipt of the sum of USD.19,800/-(US dollars Nineteen Thousand and eight Hundred Only) per month.
5. It is hereby agreed between the parties that the LESSEE shall pay the aforesaid monthly rent USD. 3,300/-(US dollars Three Thousand and Three hundred Only) as the monthly rental advance by 20th of each calendar month for which if is due after completion of advance rent period ending on 15th July 2004.
6. That the LESSOR hereby acknowledges receipt of the sum of Rs.60,000/-(Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) from the LESSEE as fixed edposit security which shall be refunded to the LESSEE on giving back the vacant possession of the DEMISED PREMISES after deduction of damages/shortages outstanding bills for Electricity, Water, Gas and Telephone charges etc, against the demised premises.
The lessee herby convenants with lessor as following:
1. To pay to the LESSOR the rent hereby reserved in the manner before mentioned.
2. That the LESSEE shall not at any time during the terms, without the consent in writing of the LESSOR, pull down, damages or make any structure alterations to the demised premeses provided always, the LESSEE shall have go write install any fixtures and fittings excluding air-conditioners in the demised premeses, to detach and repossess the same subject to the restoration of the demised premeses to their original state at his cost (reasonable wear and tear excepted) on the expiry of this lease or any renewal hereof.
3. To use the demises premises for residential purpose and would not be used for a commercial purpose the demises premise would not be used occupied by Mr. ___and family.
4. Not to sublet the whole or any part of the premises.
5. To pay regularly the bills for Electricity, Gas, Water and Telephone charges in respect of the demised premises. A copy of all the paid utility bill be forwarded to the LESSOR every three month regularly. In case of disconnection of any facility due to non-payment, LESSEE will be responsible to get them restored and pay the same. All dues must be cleared before the expiry of the lease.
6. The lessee shall keep and maintain the said premises in good and tenantable conditions during the tenure of the lease.
The lessor hereby convenants with the lessee as following:
1. To pay all existing and future rate, taxes assessments and other charges of a public nature whether impose by the Municipality, Government or any other authority in respect of demised premises.
2. Not to erect or set up a building or structure on the demises premises nor to add to any existing building or structure during the period of lease or any renewal without the written consent of the lessee.
It is hereby declear and muturally agreed between the lessor and lessee ans follwing:
1. The LESSEE and the LESSOR shall have the right and option to terminate this Lease at any time only after the expiry of the lease period i.e., 24 months, provided they give one (1) month notice in advance to either of the parties.
2. The meter reading of various utilities are as given below:
Utility meter number today’s reading
a) elecricity __________________
b) gas _________________________
c) telephone ___________________
d) water _______________________
3. That the LESSEE has also agreed with the LESSOR for a mandatory increase in rent by 10% per annum, the rent would be enhanced to Rs.36,300/-( Rupees Thirty Six Thousand and Three Hundred Only), should the LESSOR and I ESSEE mutually to renew the Lease. It can be negotiated between the parties.
Whereof the parties hereto have executed these presents on the and day above written.
Mrs. Ghazala waheed
Chinese passport no.__________
借款单位：________________________ 法定代表人：________ 职务：____ 地 址：________ 邮码：____ 电话：________ 贷款单位：________________________ 法定代表人：________ 职务：____ 地 址：________ 邮码：____ 电话：________ 保证单位：________________________ 法定代表人：________ 职务：____ 地 址：________ 邮码：____ 电话：________ 根据《中华人民共和国合同法》的规定，借款方为保证施工生产正常进行，向贷款方申请建筑企业流动资金贷款，经贷款方审查同意发放，为明确各方权责，特签订本合同共同遵守。 第一条 本合同规定____ 年贷款额为人民币（大写）____ 万元，用于____ . 第二条 借款方和贷款方必须共同遵守贷款办法，有关贷款事项按办法规定办理。 第三条 贷款自支用之日起，按实际支用数计收利息，利率为月息____ ‰，超计划贷款的超过部分利率为月息____ ‰，逾期贷款加计利息20%，挪用贷款挪用部分加罚利息50%. 第四条 贷款方保证按照本合同的规定供应资金，贷款方如因工作差错贻误用款，以致借款方遭受损失时，应按直接经济损失，由贷款方负责赔偿。 第五条 贷款方有权检查贷款使用情况。检查时，借款方对调阅有关文件、帐册、凭证和报表，查核物资库存和施工生产情况等，必须给予方便。 第六条 借款方如违反合同和贷款办法的规定，贷款方有权停止贷款，提前收回部分或全部贷款。 第七条 担保方对借款方归还贷款本息承担责任，如果借款方未按期清偿贷款本息时，担保方应在接到贷款方还款通知后一个月内负责归还。 第八条 本合同有效期：自____ 年____ 月____ 日起，至____ 年____ 月____ 日为止。 本合同正本一式三份，签章各方各执一份。 借款方：____________（盖章）________ 代表人____________ 贷款方：____________（盖章）________ 代表人____________ 担保方：____________（盖章）________ 代表人____________ ________年____月____日向我提问